1. Rates: Parents agree to pay the published St. Benedict tuition rates unless granted a financial aid award. Payments are required by the established dates. Considering the parish’s subsidy of the school (nearly $2,000 per student per year), PARISHIONER PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE REGULARLY PRESENT FOR SUNDAY MASS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE PARISH WITH TIME AND TREASURE.
2. Payments: Payments will be processed online through FACTS Management company. Payments will automatically be deducted from a designated checking or savings account, or a credit or debit card (with a 2.85% fee added on credit or debit card payments only) according to your FACTS profile. In addition, a frequency fee will be added based on your selected payment plan: $0 for annual payments, $10 for semi-annual payments, or $45 for monthly payment plans. All 2020-2021 tuition balances are to be paid in full by July 2021.
3. Payment Plans: Several payment plans are offered through FACTS:
a. Annual Payment: Full payment due August 1, 2020
b. Semi-Annual: Two Payments due August 1, 2020 and January 6, 2021
c. Monthly: Payments through May or July 2021
d. Semi-Monthly: Payments through May or July 2021
e. PS/PK Tuition: Monthly or Semi-Monthly Payments through May 2021
4. Returned Items: Returned payments will be handled via FACTS. FACTS will collect past due balances on behalf of St. Benedict Cathedral School. A $30 fee will be assessed by FACTS for each returned payment.
5. Delaying payment. Families can extend their payment via FACTS up to five days past the scheduled payment date.
6. All balances paid. Pre-registration does not guarantee a place in class unless all outstanding balances are paid in full, including Cafeteria and Keyway charges.
7. Pre-pay. Keyway and Cafeteria are all pre-pay services. If balances for these services exceed $50, the privilege of using these services may be revoked until the balance is paid in full.
8. Pro-rated Tuition. If a child attends only part of the school year, the tuition will be prorated based on the number of school days attended by the child. Any time after the start of the school year, fees for books and technology will not be refunded.
9. Acknowledgement. Parents will be required to acknowledge that they have read this policy as part of registration. Non-compliance may include forfeiture of future educational opportunities at St. Benedict Cathedral School.