The After-School Care has been developed to provide a facility at school for children in Preschool – 8th Grade to have a safe, secure, and caring environment until their parents are available after work.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. – (No morning hours)
- Program will not operate if school is closed early due to schedule or emergency reasons.
- For children not picked up by 5:45 p.m., there is an additional $25.00 late fee charged.
- Chronic late pick-ups may result in elimination from the program.
- Ravens Roost
- Telephone available; 425-4596 ext. 105
- Questions regarding billing, call Julie Stephan 812-228-0774
- Playground (weather permitting)
- Gym (when available)
- Only Preschool – 8th Grade Students, NO SIBLINGS
- Students may attend on a weekly, daily or as needed basis. A fee will be assessed for the days the student attends.
- $7.50 per day for Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten. $6.75 per day for Grades 1 – 8. Payment will be due upon emailed receipt of statement.
- Youngest child, full rate, additional children, $5.50/day per child.
- Program coordinator will establish attendance calendar each month.
- A positive balance must be kept in the family’s account. Payments may be made by monthly EFT, check, or online via Sycamore Education.
- After School Care balances will be communicated via email.
- If child is picked up early (before 3:30 pm) a $1.25 fee will be assessed for snack in lieu of the normal daily fee.
IF BALANCES FOR AFTER SCHOOL CARE SERVICES EXCEED $50, THE PRIVILEGE OF USING AFTER SCHOOL CARE WILL BE REVOKED IMMEDIATELY UNTIL THE BALANCE IS PAID IN FULL.
- Children will have an after-school snack each day
- Staff will permit children to use playground facilities as weather permits, under supervision.
- Gym will be used as available, under supervision.
- No high school students may stay in After School Care with siblings
- Any child displaying extreme behavioral problems can be eliminated from the program after consultation with the principal and the parents. The school’s conduct code will be the standard of behavior.
* If you enroll in After School Care mid-year, fill out the following form: