St. Benedict Cathedral welcomes you to our exciting new communication platform. This new technology has amazing possibilities that can help us keep you in the loop each week and help all parishioners become and remain connected and engaged in the life of our parish. Most importantly, it will provide every single parishioner easy access to meaningful content to help us all grow in our faith and know Jesus Christ more completely. These resources include the entire collection of Bishop Robert Barron’s outstanding online library called Word on Fire. You can sign up below or Text StBens (no spaces or punctuation) to 84576 to ensure your profile is complete and to update your preferences.
By subscribing you can expect to receive an email or text (your choice) from the parish about twice per week that may include the following:
- Reminders for Holy Days & Mass times
- Parish event information
- One click RSVPs
- Ask a question or make a comment
- Access engaging resources to help you continue in your faith formation
- Alerts of schedule additions or changes
- Ministry specific communications to groups
The subscriber list and your information are absolutely private. You will not receive any inbox “Spam” as a result of subscribing. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” to 84576 or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email communication. Stay tuned for more information and rest assured that we will be steadfast in our efforts to listen, inform and to help equip every member of our community for the work God has called each of us to do.
- How do I set up a login account?
- How do I reply/leave a comment on a Note?
- How do I update my email or phone number?
- How do I adjust my notifications (how messages are sent to me)?
Information about using the new platform for communication from St. Ben’s ministry groups will be available soon.